Type in your name or tell others to search theirs to see if they have unclaimed money in NYS… We could all use some extra dollars!
FYI: I told my family to search their names and one of my aunts was able to claim a $420 check and my cousin claimed a $400 check. You never know… CHECK IT OUT! :)
I am not implying that I’m going to die soon, but I AM going to die one day… So I thought it would be interesting to share with you all my bucket list. On the bright side, I should have plenty of time to complete it! :)
2) Visit the top of the Statue of Liberty.
3) Meet a president of the United States.
4) Make over $100,000 a year
5) Visit all the continents except Antarctica.
6) Go on a cruise.
7) Write a Book.
8) Run a marathon.
9) Go snowboarding.
10) Go waterskiing / scuba diving.
11) Go canoeing / kayaking.
12) Ride on a gondola in Italy.
13) Visit a rainforest.
14) Become fluent in Italian and sign language.
15) Go see a waterfall.
16) Ride a mechanical bull.
17) Take a road trip to the west coast.
18) Break a Guinness World Record.
19) Coach a softball team.
20) Truly impact someone’s life beneficially.
21) Visit the Great Wall of China.
22) Meet someone with the same name as me. (Miss South Africa maybe ?! :D)